Industry News

1919 : Barnes, Chilvers & Halstead Opens Practice

1920s


The firm that would eventually become Barnes, Richardson & Colburn was founded in New York City in 1919 as Barnes, Chilvers & Halstead. But at some point in the 20's changed to Barnes, MacKenna & Halstead.

The building in which they were located at 2 Rector Street in New York City was built in 1907.


Original Office located at 2 Rector Street, New York.